Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scotland County

For this entry I decided to study Scotland County since that where I'm from. As I research Scotland County I found out that white people make up about 48% of the population followed by African Americans. Also, it didn't surprise me to see that the main crime in Scotland County was burglary followed by murder from 2004-2009. I'm pretty sure at the end of the year, it will be murder due to the deaths that have been occurring every weekend. Also, I found out that people spend most of their household expenditures on health care and utilities.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I'm not from Scotland County. However after reading this I wasn't surprised at how the main crime was burglary as it tends to happen a lot where I'm from, which is New Hanover County.

    ReplyDelete