Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Place Matters! Community Health « brittanylavonne

Place Matters! Community Health « brittanylavonne: "I totally agree with you. I have lived in Scotland County for 18 years and all I see is children having babies and STDs arising in the area. Also, I work at Bojangles for 2 years and the most people came at 7 o clock. An older woman that used to work with me would get called in to night shift and she would say, " Don't these people know anything you eat after 7pm turns in to fat." Families are waiting to late at night to get their child something to eat, due to the laziness of not wanting to cook. When I took health in high school, we learned Scotland County was #31 in statistics of STDs in North Carolina. In highschool I began to believe getting pregnant was a fashion because everytime you turn around a pregnant female was walking pass you."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment